Dogs of New York

I am super excited about my next project. Dogs of New York! I am hitting the streets of New York City to meet the dogs and the people who love them. My daughter Errolyn has been asking me on a weekly basis if we can get a dog since she was about 3 years old. We still don't have a dog but I have a camera and I figured we could go out and meet some sweet pups and see how they are getting on in the city. I am going to spend the next few months trying to photograph as many dogs in as many different parts of the city I can, that means all the boroughs. We are going to put it all together and make a great NY Dogs book that will be available in the Fall of 2017. So, If you have a dog or know of a great dog or dogs! Send them my way. I'll see you at the dog park. hw
Golfo
Andie


Duchess
Nico

No comments: